About the Book
Hundredfold: A Guide to Parish Vocation Ministry
Rhonda Gruenewald, from her experience of leading a successful Vocation Ministry, has written Hundredfold: A Guide to Parish Vocation Ministry providing information, activities, and inspiration to anyone starting, reviving, or refreshing a Vocation Ministry, and to make those ministries thrive. It is designed to inspire parishes to get involved in vocation work, to help new ministries start strong by providing a clear guide to the nuts and bolts of the ministry, and to reinvigorate long-standing committees with fresh ideas that attract new workers to God’s vineyard.
This book gives the reader:
an overview of vocations: why we need to promote good vocations to the priesthood, religious life, and sacramental marriage, and why the parish is the perfect place to promote vocations;
direction on the aspects of administering a Vocation Ministry: praying for its effectiveness, recruiting people to be involved, leading efficient meetings, tapping into additional resources, and funding the ministry;
- a prayerful guide to how to implement up to 55 different vocation activities that involve some aspect of prayer, awareness and education, youth, and affirmation, including step-by-step instructions for each activity, so that a ministry, new or established, has exactly the tools needed to increase vocations from the parish.
Rhonda Gruenewald understands how each parish vocation committee/ministry must reinvent the wheel when it comes to vocation work. Treading her own path for vocations, she has written Hundredfold: A Guide to Parish Vocation Ministry so that your ministry does not have to start from scratch, making that path easier and more fruitful for you.
Hundredfold Resource Manual
To compliment Rhonda Gruenewald’s widely used book Hundredfold: A Guide to Parish Vocation Ministry, she put together some of the most successful ideas and resources to aid the work of vocation ministries everywhere. In English and Spanish in the same book, this resource is bound to be helpful! It is designed with spiral binding to easily copy the documents.
The resource manual includes:
- Spiritual Bouquets
- Prayer Cards
- Worship Aids
- Altar Server Certificates
- Bulletin Blurbs
- Mass Announcements
AND MUCH MORE!
Save and purchase both Hundredfold and the Resource Book together!
Sembrando Semillas: Una Guía para Ministerio de Vocación Parroquial
Did you know that we have only 5% of priests in the US identifying as Hispanic or Latino? Those few priests are not nearly enough to minister to the Hispanic Catholics, who make up 35% of US Catholics. Laypeople in these communities are crucial to promoting priesthood, religious life, and sacramental marriage to these parishioners! Sembrando Semillas: Una Guía para Ministerio de Vocación Parroquial aims to assist Spanish-speaking laypeople to have vibrant Parish Vocation Ministries. This book includes:
- Activities to inspire Latino parishioners to pray for and promote vocations in their parishes
- Updated statistics and information, geared toward Spanish-speaking Catholics
- New foreword by Bishop Oscar Cantú of Las Cruces, New Mexico
- New afterword by Reverend Victor Perez
- Endorsement by Bishop Arturo Cepeda of the Archdiocese of Detroit
Sembrando Semillas: Una Guía para Ministerio de Vocación Parroquial can be purchased at vianneyvocations.com