We invite you to become a founding member of the Liguori Society established to support the work and growth of Vocation Ministry’s programs and initiatives. Each year, the Liguori Society will sponsor specific projects and goals which build up the priesthood, consecrated life, and sacramental marriage through the work of Vocation Ministry. Just as St. Alphonsus Liguori, Doctor of the Church and patron of vocations, strengthened seminaries and the priesthood by his actions as bishop and through his many writings, the Liguori Society offers promoters and supporters of Vocation Ministry’s work the opportunity to participate in the work of Vocation Ministry with a financial contribution to these annual projects designed to:
- Foster new Parish-based vocation ministries
- Share the good news about vocations in Social Media
- Inspire priests in their own vocation
- Encourage men and women in their discernment through The Veil and The Collar, online discernment groups
- Support those committees/ministries that have been nurturing vocations for years.
Any donation of $100 or more by December 31, 2019 will be enrolled in the Founder’s Giving Circle in recognition of being a founding participant in the work of the Liguori Society.
As a member of the Liguori Society, you receive:
- Special recognition in our annual report
- A St. Alphonsus Liguori Medal
- Prayer Card for Vocations
- Prayers for your special intentions